Thursday, July 2, 2009

A prayer request for some rural folks struck by murders.

It's been a while since I have written on here..and I apologize for that. It seems like I can shove this to the side so easily and yet I know that it is better that I write every day in here.

Today, I come to you to ask for prayers of consolation, peace and yes capture. A small community in South Carolina has been struck with 3 murders. A man in late June and a woman and her elderly mother just lately. The sheriff has told the residents of this rural community to be diligent in their safety. To take precautions until the murderer is caught.

So, I ask you to say a prayer. For the victims, for the people living in the community and for the murderer. May God touch his/her heart and he do no more harm.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment